Suitable for TapcoSlate Classic, this accessory is a dry-fix ridge and hip cap for all roofs. Available in our six, stocked, Traditional TapcoSlate colours and our nine, special order Alternative colours. This ridge and hip accessory is manufactured in the same material as our TapcoSlate Classic product to beautifully match your roof slate. Universal fitment for any angle, TapcoSlate Classic ridge and hip caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as our roofing slate:
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- Ridges and hips are mechanically fixed.
- Choice of colours (6 standard colours stocked for immediate availability.).
- 40-year warranty.
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
- TapcoSlate Classic ridge and hip caps are not made from recycled plastics but are manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.