Dryzone has many advantages over conventional chemical injection systems:
- Quick to install - no "double drilling", no waiting for fluid to soak in under pressure.
- Easy to install - less scope for operator error.
- Concentrated formulation (over 60% active ingredient) - does not introduce large volumes of liquid carrier into the wall.
- Low hazard - non-caustic, non-flammable not injected under pressure.
- Spillage and mess virtually eliminated - no problems with fluid flooding through party walls.
- Consistent application rate - easy to estimate the amount of material that will be required.
- Does not require an electric DPC pump - can be used in situations where power is not available.