Fischer DuoSeal 8x48mm S Plug and Screw
The fischer DuoSeal is a 2-component plug which seals the drill hole in wet areas without any additional sealing compound.
The nylon plug with the enclosed screw has been independently tested by the Testing and Certification Institute of the Säure Fliesner Vereinigung e. V. The water tightness is confirmed in accordance with ETAG 022 and DIN 18534 up to the water exposure class W3-I. Taking into account the national and international sealing standards for wet areas, the DuoSeal in combination with the enclosed screw is suitable for applications in commercial, private and public wet areas which are frequently exposed to splash water and temporarily accumulated water.
In any case, please take note of the general national regulations on the use of plugs in wet areas.
- The DuoSeal completely seals drill holes in tiles without additional sealing compound and thus prevents structural damage caused by moisture in the building material.
- The DuoSeal is ideally suited for tiled surfaces which are exposed to very frequent splashing water and temporarily accumulated water.
- The universal plug can be installed gently on tiles with very little effort.
- It´s red component ensures a secure hold in all building materials. Thus, the DuoSeal achieves the same load values as conventional nylon plugs.
- The stainless steel screw included in the set is ideally suited for installation in wet areas and avoids rusting.
- The soft plastic rim closes the drill hole completely and flexibly adapts to the shape of the attachment part.