Fischer DuoPower 5 x 25
The Duo of power and intelligence
The fischer DuoPower offers very good hold values as a result of its 2 components: Depending on the building material, the grey components made from high quality nylon automatically activates the optimum product function (expansion, folding, knotting) for the best hold. The expansion wings of the red component support the secure expansion and offer additional security to the grey component. Easy screwing-in of the screw and correct "tightening" to close. No over-tightening of the screw. The preshaped edge on the plug head prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole.
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The greater anchorage depth means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
- Combination of two material components for more performance.
- Secure functions for solid (expansion) and hollow and panel building materials (folding/knotting).
- Easy installation: narrow edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- Best possible feedback from the anchor - you can feel that the anchor is sitting perfectly.