Cromar GRP Fibreglass Matt Medium 17kg (450gsm) Ref GMAT/16.5
Fibreglass chopped strand matt is made up of glass strands randomly laid and held together with a binder.
The Cromar PRO GRP 25 fibreglass matting.
The glass fibre mat is sandwiched between two layers of catalysed Cromar resin. Strands of glass fibre are held together by an emulsion binder, to form a mat.
- Fast wet-out even thickness
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent wet strength retention
- Ideal for large or small flat roofs
- Suitable for heavy foot traffic
- Load bearing
- Applied by brush/roller
- Apply 1-2 coats
- Cromar ProGRP flat roofing system is available with 2 grades of chop strand matting (CSM):
- Use 450gsm for areas that will have occasional foot traffic
- Use 600gsm for areas that will have heavy foot traffic or will be load-bearing, such as under decking/promenade tiles/green roofs. Use 600gsm in conjunction with a slip-resistant finish