Armstart Foundation Block 7.3N 300mm x 275mm x 140mm
Widely used by major housebuilders, Armstart offers an efficient, simple and cost-effective method of block construction below damp proofing course (DPC) saving on labour and mortar.
Manufactured in a range of width/length combinations, these Medium Density Foundation Blocks are a faster, simpler and safer method when compared to constructing cavity foundation walls. No wall ties are required, no cavity filling and no danger of collapsed cavities. Resulting in faster build rates, less mortar and less repetitive manual handling. Weighing less than 20kg, these lightweight concrete blocks contain up to 90% recycled and reclaimed raw material.
Our Armstart Foundation blocks are manufactured to BS EN 771-3 and are ISO 9001 Quality Assured, ISO 14001 Environmentally Certified and hold BES 6001 ‘Excellent’.
- Solid foundation walls from 250 mm-350 mm thick to suit cavity widths of 75 mm-150 mm.
- Solid foundation walls below damp-proof course (DPC).
- Suitable for soil conditions up to DS-3 as defined in BRE Special Digest 1.
- A range of strengths is available to suit both low and high-rise buildings.
- Each block offers 2 alternative widths.
- Below 20kg in weight to comply with HSE and CDM guidelines on repetitive manual handling safety.
- A simple and safer alternative to cavity foundation wall; no wall ties required, cavity filling or danger of collapsed cavities, faster build rates, less mortar and repetitive manual handling required.