Lintel CB50 3600mm
- The only range of steel lintels, fully hot-dip galvanized AFTER manufacture,
- Best corrosion protection on the market,
- Manufactured to BS845-2:2003,
- Extensive range to suit every requirement,
- No exposed edges or welds.
All Supergalv steel lintels are protected by hot-dip galvanizing the complete lintel after fabrication. This process out performs all other protection systems by:
- Fully protecting every surface, cut edge and weld with a metallurgically bonded zinc coating, where other systems actually remove zinc during fabrication and do not provide full protection to all surfaces
- Creating a build-up of zinc coating at the most vulnerable points (edges etc.) which are more susceptible to damage on site and are the least protected in other systems.
- Depositing a minimum zinc coating thickness of 65um in a metallurgical bond over the base steel.