Hyload Insulated Dpc 225mm x 8Mtr 36022500
Hyload Insulated DPC is essential in providing damp proofing and meeting building regulations with regard to thermal efficiency. Installed around structural openings such as windows and door reveals, it prevents the occurrence of cold bridging.
Using Hyload Insulated DPC’s enables the cavity to be closed in the traditional way, while conforming to the thermal and cold bridging requirements of the building regulations – Approved Document L, NHBC, and BRE guidelines: ‘Thermal insulation; avoiding risks.’
Where fire resistance is a requirement, Hyload FR Insulated DPC achieves a minimum of 30 minutes’ resistance.
Hyload Insulated DPC (previously Ruberclose) has been developed to minimise cold bridging when closing masonry cavity walls around openings. Designed to be installed as work proceeds, it is easy to handle and resilient enough to accommodate irregularities in cavity closers.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior thermal resistance
- Flexible High Performance DPC, superior to polythene
- Robust insulation material, will not crack when bent
- BBA Certification
- Standard sizes are suitable for both 100mm and 140mm blockwork
- Special sizes available
- Supplied in 8m roll lengths
- Bitumen polymer laminated to cross-linked polyethylene foam insulation
- Environmentally friendly - CFC & HCFC free
- Conforms to the Building Regulations – Approved Document L, NHBC, and BRE guidelines “Thermal insulation; avoiding risks.”