Concrete Manhole Ring 1050mm dia x 1000mm Deep c/w 4no Double Steps
Manhole and Soakaway Rings
- Manhole chamber rings are manufactured with tongue and groove joints designed to accommodate flexible jointing strip or cement mortar.
- Manhole rings can be supplied as plain ring and above DN 900 with mild or stainless steel plastic encapsulated double steps or with ladders. Double steps are to BS EN 13101.
- Designers and users should ensure that they have taken into account the current requirements for manhole access as detailed in the Health and Safety Code of Practice, Regulations and Guidance issued by the Health and Safety Executive under the Confined Spaces Regulations 1997 and other relevant requirements.
- Plugs are available to seal the lifting holes in manhole rings.
- Manhole and soakaway depths are nominal, actual depths may vary. Where the height of construction is critical, units should be measured prior to construction.