Widely used by major housebuilders, Armstart offers an efficient, simple and cost-effective method of block construction below damp proofing course (DPC) saving on labour and mortar.
- Solid foundation walls from 250mm-350mm thick to suit cavity widths of 75mm-150mm.
- Solid foundation walls below damp-proof course (DPC).
- Suitable for soil conditions up to DS-3 as defined in BRE Special Digest 1.
- A range of strengths available to suit both low and high-rise buildings.
- Each block offers 2 alternative widths.
- Below 20kg in weight to comply with HSE and CDM guidelines on repetitive manual handling safety.
- A simple and safer alternative to cavity foundation wall; no wall ties required, cavity filling or danger of collapsed cavities, faster build rates, less mortar and repetitive manual handling required.