Eased-Edge KD C16 47 x 200mm Graded [FSC]
The quality and performance requirements of the construction industry demands choice and product availability. For internal building timbers and general carpentry, Beesley & Fildes has a complete range of resawn timber available.
We carry large stocks of eased-edge timber in the most popular sizes.
To compliment our stock profile of resawn timber, contact your local branch for more information on the following.
- Lengths over 6m
- Larger section sizes
- Sizes not shown on website
- C16 Strength grading
- Non Standard Profiles (Firrings etc.)
- Machined or Sawn
- FSC or PEFC Certification
- Stress Graded to C16 specification for structural applications
- Can be Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Ideal for joist work and small roof extensions
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- Sizes are nominal, finished sizes in brackets
Our Easi-Edged timber is FSC® certified as is all our graded and ungraded, treated and untreated carcassing.
Our Roofing Timber, Slate Batten, CLS and Scant are all PEFC certified.
Web Images. Please note, the accuracy of digital images may vary according to your screen type and method of printing and are for illustration purposes only. Always refer to an actual sample of the product for guide to colour and texture.